Strategic partnership brings new benefits
OF&G and SOPA have recently entered into partnership to secure the best outcomes at both regional and national levels for all licensees and to further advance the organic sector within the UK. With 67 years of experience within the organic sector between the two organisations this delivers a formidable level of knowledge and understanding to draw on. This collaboration will further enable us to:
- influence policy at regional, UK and EU level
- share market intelligence and data
- deliver best practice across the supply chain
- identify and develop supply chain opportunities including retailer and industry stakeholder engagement, and
- support and share opportunities to promote and grow the organic market.
We would like to hear from you if you have any comments or have any questions regarding this development or any aspect of organic production.
For further information on OF&G click here